Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Ken Cornetet
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 5:48 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: E2K OWA & M: drive

I've got a question about Exchange 2k. On my lab system where I'm
testing E2k, I initially could not get OWA to work. I then found that in
order for OWA to work, users must have an SMTP address corresponding to
the subdirectory name on the E2k server's "M:" drive.

My MSX5.5 org and site are "KIIX" and "EXCHANGEX" respectively. After I
added an E2K server to the site, the subdirectory under the M: drive is
"EXCHANGEX.KIIX.COM". No recipients have an SMTP address of
@exchangex.kiix.com". OWA won't work until I add an @exchangex.kiix.com
address to each recipient.

Is there a way to change the subdirectory under the "M:" drive to
correspond with the existing recipients SMTP addresses (@kimball.com)?