From: NetStar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 2:19 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Managing Server DL

Looking for a way to prevent adding special mailbox to the DL. Help! We
are trying to use the Code from www.ExchangeCode.com (Automatic Home
Server Distribution Lists For Exchange Server Scripting Agent. We did a
test in a small test lab environment and it works great. I like the fact
Home Server DL allow you to put a notes entry to prevent the adding of
special mailboxs. We have 99 server in one site, over 24000 users,
(Exchange 5.5 sp4 (mix mode OS). We are getting "Time allowed is 900
seconds" error. Knowlege base (Q240745) indicated to restart the event
services but still not working. Getting the same error. Any clue why this
is happening or is there any better ways of doing this. Thanks you
inadvanced for your help. Here is the error messages: Error 0x86664004
occurred while trying to run a timer-based agent. 02/25/02 13:45:12 Script
execution is cancelled because it exceeded the maximum time allowed. Time
allowed is 900 seconds. Can a Rules Based DLs prevent special mailbox
being added to the DL? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.