From: Finch Brett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 1:39 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OutlookXP and Exchange 5.5

 I've tried everything to get rid of that annoying "feature"
that seems to take a OLXP client offline all the time. I tried
to disable offline use, tried disabling AV email scanning, I am
at a loss how I can get rid of this stupid message from the OLXP
client  "Requesting data from MS Exchange Server" every time a
user wants to open an attachment or a Public Folder.
 Exchange 5.5 SPK4 on NT4 SPK6a with OutlookXP (SPK1) client.
I've searched here and at MS's knowledge base, what am I missing?
I truly doubt it is a network issue, switched 100MB to the desktop,
and Fast Ethernet channels via switch to the server, load in
minimal as well. I'm convinced it is the client...
 Any idea's anyone?