username@domain
password

-----Original Message-----
From: HANNA, Keith (TSL Shirley) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 10:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: XP on 2000 Network

format is:

domain\username
password

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 February 2002 15:28
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: XP on 2000 Network

Hello everybody--

We have a native Windows 2000 (SP2) network, with an Exchange 2000 (SP2)
server. When they connect to OWA from home, using IE 5.5 or 6 on a
Windows
98 or 2000 box, they get three boxes to fill in: Username, Password,
Domain.

I have two users who have Windows XP computers at home, and when they
connect to our OWA site, using IE 6, they only get two boxes to fill in:
Username and Password. No Domain. So they can't get in.

Is there a remedy or workaround so it will work for them?

Thanks,
Rob
Robert Moore, MCSE
Network Administrator