Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kim Schotanus
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 7:07 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OL/EUDORa

the guy swears by Eudora and is going on about the fact that in Eudora
you can include the original message in the out of office function...
I'm thinking about creating a second mailbox and forward new incoming
mail to that new mailbox and keep a copy on the old one, in that way he
can configure his eudora to synchronise only with mailbox #2, and he can
keep his regular mailbox on his desktop using OL. Any holes in there or
maybe better solutions?