-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]På vegne av Joyce, Louis
Sendt: 1. mars 2002 12:46
Til: Exchange Discussions
Emne: RE: How to Delete Queue !

Im sorry. Im confused now. Do you have 16,000 messages in the queue? If so,
are you not able to delete them using the article I suggested? What part of
the process are you having trouble with? I would of though the 'Delete all
messages' option would of rid of them for you?

Regards

Mr Louis Joyce
Network Support Analyst
Exchange Administrator