From: Stevens, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 9:23 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Blocking javascript email?

To the list:
Is there a way in exchange (or Outlook), without being an admin, to reject
emails that contain javascript?  I am on a bunch of porn mailing lists. I
have effectively stopped most of it by adding rules in that look for key
words. I just got one this morning where the message is blank, there is no
attachment, but there is a javascript embedded in the body. It then,
apparently tries to do a redirect.  Thanks for the help.