Having a test account for a software project. The software is sending and receiving
mail to an account and doesnt need any other access rights.

So I have to create a fake user and to take care, that this user has no rights to any
other ressource. Sometimes it is good to know that something is just not working as
you think it would;)

Thanx for the reply

regards

Elmer