From: Billups, Mort [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 12:41 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: SMTP Question

The tests are to personal Internet email accounts (hotmail, mediaone). I
also believe the failure of the lookups is the problem. The Unix guys aren't
to excited about modifying their boxes, so I wanted to be sure it didn't
have anything to do with the IMC or on our internal DNS.
I am still researching. Thanks for your response.

Mort Billups
Crowley Maritime Corporation