Really not necessary to write a script or restart the services. You just
need to add the Exchange 2000 Information Store Service (internal name
"MSExchangeIS" - case sensitive!) as service dependency to the World
Wide Web Service (internal name "W3Svc").

See:

How to Delay Loading of Specific Services:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q193888

Or simply use the following reg hack:

http://www.cdolive.net/download/exch2kw3svc.zip

<Siegfried />