We are in the middle of a Win2k Pro roll-out, and users with less than
Local Administrator permissions are unable to load forms from the
Organizational Forms Library.  When users try to load a form, they receive
occurred registering the form in the OLE registry."

When users are given local admin. permissions, the forms load properly.
Has anyone experienced this and found a solution vs. a work around?
Currently, our work around is to give the user local admin permissions,
which is not a viable long-term solution for us.

Our image has Win2k Pro w/ SP2 and Office2K w/ SR1.

Thanks in advance.