You need as many GCs as it takes to service all requests. You can have as
many as you have servers.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tea, Justin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 11:52 AM
Subject: RE: RFR Interface 9074

Thanks.

Can we have multiple GCs in a domain?  It is pointless for us to cluster
and fault tolerant up the wazoo with your E2K server if GC is the point
of failure.  Although we have two other DCs...

What is the recommended configuration to avoid this single point of
failure in the future.  Has anyone experienced Q282446?