I've used Bill Power fairly successfully.

As to 3) Web interface, the best answer is actually synchronization.

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom.Gray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 8:52 AM
Posted To: Microsoft Exchange
Conversation: Time Management software with Exchange????
Subject: Time Management software with Exchange????

I'm trying to find an application to track time on projects.  Not a true
employee time card, but something to allow staff to enter time spent on
specific project.  At the end of the month we need a report by project,
with number of hours total.

There are tons of timecard-like programs, but I was looking for few
things specifically that y'all might be able to help me with:
1)  An application like this that uses exchange (OWA, Outlook)
2)  An application like this that you have used/seen and it actually
works.
3)  Web interface for folks on the road

We're a small organization, 100 employees and only 1 exchange server.

Thanx for your time.

Tom Gray, Network Engineer
All Kinds of Minds & The Center for Development and Learning University
of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Internet:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AT&T Net: (919)960-8888