Recently I asked this group about a setting up a routine that would auto
reponse back to the sender a message saying message received. Well it had to
do with custom attributes and besides mail enabling the PF. It was how to
set a rule to apply to a public folder. Well the reference was to
CDOLive.com and the site is in the middle of a rebuild and if anybody had
the procedure handy I would appreciate it. The forwarding link on CDOlive to
the IP address is not working for some reason.