I need some serious help. I installed AD and then Exchange
2000 on a w2k server, everything was fine. After the
installation, I was informed that the domain name for the
AD server changed. So I demoted the server, re-installed
AD and renamed the domain. However, Exchange 2000 now does
not want to work at all. None of the services want to start, and when I
attempt to start the SA, I recieve an error saying:
"Could not start the SA on the Local Computer. The service did not return
an error. This could be an internal Windows error or an internal service
error."
I do not want to have to
reinstall Exchange, so is there anything else that I can
do to get it to work? Any info is well appreciated. Thank
you.