Our Exchange 2000 application logs show the following warning every hour. Native mode
W2K and mixed mode Exchange. I've looked in ADSI Edit and haven't seen anything that
relates to this object. I'm not sure where else I should start looking for the fix.
Can anybody help?

Source: MSExchangeTransport
Category: Routing Engine/Service
Event ID: 958

Following master server DN appears to be pointing to a deleted object. This may
prevent Exchange Routing Service from functioning properly. Please check your DS
setting. <CN=DSA-MAIL\
DEL:21ec935e-2b47-4aac-890b-aa309daffb1e,CN=Servers,CN=VPSA,CN=Administrative
Groups,CN=TAMU-Exchange,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=ad,DC=tamu,DC=edu>