Good idea. We are getting closer... Inspirated by your mail I tried it from scratch
this time.

Systemadminisitrator is the standard Exchange user which sends warning messages.

If you want to create a rule for a certain sender, you need adress book entry for this
sender. It is impossible to create an adress book entry for the name
Systemadministrator. It is possible to add an contact, but it won't show up in the
adress book.

So this might be the cause.

Hmmm. Almost all mails have the word unzustellbar or undeliverable in the subject
line. So probably this is a better approach. I will try.

Thank you for the help.

regards

Elmer