-----Original Message-----
From: Bansal, Mani (Contractor) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 12:49 PM
Posted To: Microsoft Exchange
Conversation: Modify GAL using ADSI
Subject: RE: Modify GAL using ADSI

I know it is not a good idea to modify GAL. but still if it is required,
can we do that programmatically using ADSI or some other APIs? By modify
here I mean with Add and delete too.

Thanks.