Hmmm... The tlot pickens..

bash-2.04$ telnet de.durr-usa.com 25
Trying 65.43.129.25...
Connected to de.durr-usa.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 ***************************************************2**0*0 *****

Tell their admins to change their PIX configuration to include:
No fixup protocol smtp 25

Their PIX is running MaulGuard (oops, Mailguard), which has known issues
with some ESMTP mailers (funny enough, Exchange is one of them). Its all
over the CISCO support pages.

Alternately, set your IMC to only use SMTP rather than ESMTP for that
domain. I'd suggest, since they're being less than nice about it, you tell
them their firewall is screwed up. Its more fun that way...

I can't find the Cisco article about it, but those *** are indicative, IIRC.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA