I currently run Ex.5.5 under W2K.  Planning our migration effort - via -
test lab..
My Ex.5.5 site has 5 servers - a site connector to another Ex.5.5 server in
our sister site.
My site has containers containing mailboxs broken down into divisions.

Questions:

1.  When I add my first w2k/e2k server - ADC - etc. and starting moving
mailbox's... it will all go into
     a new store.  I understand that there is nothing I can do with
containers until all servers are at E2k..
     Is that a true statement?

2.  What happens to my site connector with my sister site?  Will it remain
as a site connnector until I
     replace the first server in the site on my site?  Eventually my sister
site will go to W2K & E2k and I will
     being moving them  into my site.  Currently they are a subdomain with
their own PDC and Exchange, a one-way
     trust.  They will become a seperate OU in my organization, but, we will
then have them incorporated into
     our AD & Exchange.

Ron Pennell