From: MS Exchange List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 7:35 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: E2K: LDIFDE or Scripts for bulk import / export ?

Hello,

With the loss of E5.5 Import/Export, what looks to be the most promising
avenue to go with in E2K for bulk imports and Exports?

Things that were 5-10 minutes to do in E5.5 Import/Export I've been
asked to do this week:

-"I need SMTP Email addresses for everyone in Group X."

-"Modify the room #'s for these 200 people.  I've got a spread sheet
with their names and new room #s."

-"I need this random list of names that should be given permission to
send to Distribution List X."

Some money to be made for someone that writes a front end for "old
school E5.5 Import/Export" into AD.

Thanks,
Brent