Hi, due to no response to my mail some days ago, I should specify a little
more my situation.

Topology looks like this:
Internet gateway (relay secure - non - Exchange)
delievers to a
Exchange machine 5.5 Sp4 NT4Sp6a hotfixed receiving mails for *.domain.com
and domain2.com (its own domain is domain.com) It's the only machine with
internet access.
connected to this are
3 other machines, 2 with sub1.domain.com and sub2.domain.com, the third with
domain2.com

The 3 machines are connected via IMC, all is in one organisation with 4
sites.
Now when i have setup routing restrictions on the main machine to secure it
from the internal side, I see that relaying to sub1.domain.com and
sub2.domain.com works fine - these machines can send and receive mails. The
third machine with domain2.com can send well but when receiving a mail from
external, I see a 550 relaying denied and the mail is blackholed somewhere.
Any idea from the relaying and routing freax?
Thx in advance
Steffen