Everyone had messages stuck in there outbox but we were receiveing external
messages.  I looked at the event view and there were no errors.  I then
stopped and started the internet mail serview and the messages left.  I then
tried to send another message and the message hung.  I then stopped and
tried to restart the service but it would not.  I got Erroro 1068 The
dependency service or group failed to start.  I noticed that the Meessage
Transfer Agent had not started to I tried to Restart that and got Error 2104
an internal error.

Any ideas on this?

Also could someone send me the link to get into Exchange to look at
only see one intm1.sparklist.com.  I did not set up a favorite for each
group on the main group.

TIA,
Brett