Create a new profile on the workstation that only has the .PST file(s) - not
Exchange - if you're that concerned about it.

They can start Outlook with that profile and delete the mail to your heart's
content.

Another option would be to configure AutoArchive to do it for you.  Add the
Archive .PST to the profile, then configure AutoArchive to delete messages
older than X from that file -- that's how I do it.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services
Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert