From: Sander Van Butzelaar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 March 2002 09:35
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Auto Responder

Yep, make the original incoming address a D/L and one recipient of the
D/L is a contact (you guessed itit, it will be the email address of your
mdeamon, so it will get a copy of the incoming email)

Have fun

Sander Van Butzelaar,  MCSA MCSE
Administrator
KORBI.NET
http://www.korbi.net
"Never let a human do the work of a machine" - The Matrix