When I go to tools services>Exchange server properties>Advanced, I select
the add button and get the error name could not be resolved, action could
not be completed.  This happens before I get the next screen to type
anything in.  Just hitting the button causes this error to pop up.  It's
definitely a client issue because I can log into another computer and it
works.  Anyone have any idea on how I can resolve this?

By the way I have uninstalled and re-installed the client and still have the
problem.

Regards,
LaCretia