-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Smith, Robert
A.
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 6:13 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Foreign Connector to Win2K Exchange

We have recently setup a test AD Test environment with W2k Exchange and
Exchange 5.5 we elected to choose the new environment as opposed to the
join existing, we seem to be having a connection issue, we trying to
create a SMTP connector from 5.5 to Win2k it keeps bombing, and
complaining about rights. Any Help, Suggestions.

Thanks In Advance,
Robert A. Smith
> Systems Architect
MFS Investment Management