Active Directory Users and Computers, wanted to see if it was a messed
up SID.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 March 2002 16:35
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Can not add user to permissions List

How'd you make a copy of the user?

Chris Scharff - MCSE, Exchange MVP              512.652.4500 x244
Senior Sales Engineer                           MessageOne

The information contained in this e-mail message is private and
confidential. It is intended for the stated addressee(s) only.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it is prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please
inform the sender of the misdirection by return of e-mail and delete
this message immediately. Please be aware that CTAD may occasionally
check e-mail correspondence.