From: Whitlock, Teresa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 March 2002 16:57
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: 554 Invalid data in message

I'm starting to get some complaints from certain AOL and Hotmail accounts
that email is bouncing.  I can send fine with my email, but I was forwarded
some of the bounced emails with the following message in the header:

554 Invalid data in message

Can anyone help point me in a good direction to try to figure out what the
heck is happening?

Teresa Whitlock