Also keep in mind that if you run into problems and need PSS support,
you'll probably have to restore the default ASPs to troubleshoot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Soysal, Serdar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 1:47 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA Default webpage modification

OWA 5.5 is open-source.  All the ASPs are on the server as plain text.
Use
Notepad to change the code.  Of course, you will need to modify multiple
pages that are all interconnected.  You know the ones that have been
developed by scores of professional developers at Microsoft.  Yeah, the
very
same ones that teams of engineers spent months troubleshooting and
weeding
out the problems.  If it's really THAT important to you, you are free to
go
ahead and manipulate what is there.  Keep in mind that all the changes
you
make will potentially be overwritten with any SP/hotfix you deploy.

Serdar Soysal