One more thing to keep in mind is that if you use the PST calendar as
primary, other people can see your free busy only when your Outlook is up.

Serdar Soysal

-----Original Message-----
From: NetStar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 2:04 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Personal folder Calendar and Server Calendar

Thanks all for the reply! Here is what I suggest user
do:
When using personal folder to accept all mail
messages, there does not seem to be a way to have it
update the server calendar. You would be accepting the
meeting request for your local calendar. You can use
one or the other but not both. You can however do it
manually, by moving the meeting request to the server
inbox and open it up then accept the meeting request.
Or you can use an OST file for working offline.