I have another issue that appears to be related to our upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to
Exchange 2000 that I could use your input on. Since the upgrade, when senders use
either of the deferred delivery options (view, options and set "do not deliver before
[date]" or File, Properties, Send Options, Microsoft Exchange Server and set the "Send
this item" delay time) the item is sent with the Send Date and Received Date equal to
the date it was originally sent. In Exchange 5.5, the Received Date was set to the
deferral date.

This is causing issues with the deferred messages and users who sort their inboxes by
the received date. Any suggestions about this would be greatly appreciated.

                Thanks...
                Ray Beckwith
                Network Administrator
                California Credit Union League