From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 12:31
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: "Q" article confirmation

Version and SP? [1]

[1] Good Gawd, I sound like Precht

-----Original Message-----
From: Finch Brett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 2:23 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: "Q" article confirmation

 I've made a change to the registry as outlined in this "Q" article. It does
not appear to work at all.  If someone has made the same registry, can you
confirm that this works and it is the correct registry entry (not a typo).
http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q182010

entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify Veronis Suhler
Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or email
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.