From: Chris Haaker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 9:43 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Getting OWA INBOX Problem

Anyone have experience with:

XWEB: Suddenly and Permanently Unable to Reach Inbox Using Outlook Web
Access (Q248081)

I can get him logged in if he enters first name last name in the box instead
of his alias, but then he is screwed using our extranet as the NT Domain
login passes the username (which matches his alais) for the OWA login. So
using the extranet he cannot access Public Folders which are rendered via
OWA.

The fixes in the article do not seem to do the trick. THe only thing I
havent done is take the OWA box to SP4. The articles says this applies to
XCH 5.5 SP3 so perhaps this will do the trick?

OWA is on XCH2000 SVR SP2, XCH SP3
all other XCH SVRs are 5.5 SP4

Any other ideas?

TIA

"It is the province of knowledge to speak,
            and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen".
    Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (1809-94); U.S. writer, physician.