>From my experience, if Outlook forms are put together by a responsible
person with basic knowledge of vbscripting, the forms can simplify a lot
of tasks and be used in variety of productive ways.

I do not believe they have a high impact on processing other than being
usually larger than regular mail.  You can replicate Organizational Forms
folder across multiple servers to improve performance, just remember that
any updates will not be instantaneous for everyone.  DO NOT allow your
form developer to have access to post forms by him/herself.
Always test the form before posting.  If you have different clients
throughout your organization - for example Outlook97/98/2000 - test the
form on all versions.

Also based on past experience, hide the forms instead of DELETING them and
keep it hidden for at least 3 months.  Nothing worse than finding out that
"they still need it" an having to restore just to get it back because no
one seems to have a copy of it.....

Good luck
Jerzy