From: "Russell Hopkinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 3:28 PM
Subject: Upgrading to Enterprise 5.5

We are getting ready to hit our head on the 16Gb limit of our Exchange
Server (5.5, SP4).  How difficult is it to upgrade to the Enterprise
version?  Also, how strongly should we consider taking this opportunity
upgrade to 2000 Enterprise directly from 5.5 Standard? (We're not
currently
running any 2000 servers).

Thanks, in advance,
Russ