Have you granted user permission to this mailbox (from Exchange admin) for
all the users who will be logging in?

-----Original Message-----
From: Edwards, Aaron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 11:02 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Permissions Problem on a Mailbox

Hi,

I have a mailbox on an Exchange 5.5 SP4 WinNT 4.0 SP6a server that is being
stubborn. It has a rule in it to redirect messages to certain people. I have
given owner permissions to 3 people at the mailbox level and at the inbox
level. They are running Outlook 2000. If they click file, open, other user's
folders and choose the mailbox and inbox, they can open up that folder fine.
If they create a separate profile for the mailbox and try to log into it
with their login credentials, it gives them "Unable to open your default
e-mail folders. You do not have permission to log on."

I have set owner permissions for them on every folder underneath the mailbox
and waited for a couple hours. I have checked out Q244523 and it hasn't
helped either. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Aaron