I seem to remember that, under Outlook 98, it was extremely easy to create a duplicate
with a moving click, which effectively becomes a short drag into the same folder.

-Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 13:37
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Duplicate messages public folder

Hi Everyone,

I'm having an odd thing happen.  Posts to one of our public folders will
show up twice.  This does not happen consistently.  There may be one or
half a dozen "duplicates" on one day then no duplicates for several days.
This doesn't look like any sort of user error.  I haven't found any kb
articles that have been of any help.  I'd appreciate any suggestions that
you folks might have.

I've got Exchange 5.5 SP4 and run Outlook 98 as the client.

Thanks

Tony

This message is private or privileged.  If you are not the
person for whom this message is intended, please delete it
and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send
this message to anyone else.