I betcha someone else is reading them!

PBB
~ndi

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 March 2002 15:26
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 5.5 Inbox problem

I have a mail box that when new messages arive they are marked as read
after 70 seconds or so.  The user does not have to have the exchange
client open for this to happen.  This only happens with in inbox. If a
message arrives that is forwarded to another folder the message rmains
marked as unread. This has just started to occure.  No changes that I know
of were made on the server.  Any suggestions?