Hi ,

I have some problem in registering a new OWA form as default.
Generally in OWA by default it will give the contents of the folder when we
gave the following URL

http://exchangeservername/exchange/mailbox

The above will give Navbar in left frame and contents of Inbox folder in
right frame.
My requirement is to register new form for the inbox folder.
whenever i given the above link my new form should come and
within that form i have to display the contents of INBOX folder also.

By doing the above iam getting some problem.
The problem is if i register new form for Inbox folder, i can get
the new form, thats ok but i can't get the contents of   inbox  folder.

If you have any solution on this pls let me know

Thanx in Advance

Vijay