From: How, Say Chuan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 March 2002 06:42
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Evet ID: 2186

Folks,
The following event log message (event id: 2186) has been appearing
frequently in the Application Log of our Exchange 5.5 bridgehead server(sp4
and post-sp4 hotfix q279798). A high volume of mail is queued up to other
Exchange servers within the same site. I need to stopped the MTA/IMS, delete
the dat file registered in the event id: 2186 and run mtacheck twice in
order to clear the mail queue. Sometimes this does work until I restart the
bridgehead server. Does anyone encounter the similar problem before and what
is the workaround? Thanks in advanced.

  Event ID: 2186
  Source:MSExchangeMTA
  Type:Warning
  Category:Internal Processing
  An MTA database server error was encountered while locking an object.
Called
  from MTA. Procedure 162. Database error code: ODXOINIU - Object does not
  exist.
  Object at fault: 06000453. [DB Server XFER-IN 20 57] (14)

How Say Chuan, MCSE
Voice: 65-416-4860
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tyco Electronics Corp.