My Exchange Server 5.5 Crashed, and after restoring
from my offline backup and issueing the isinteg -patch
command. isinteg reported that Information store has
been succesfully updated. but still i can't start the
information Store service. the event log reported the
event ID 7024 with this desciption " the microsoft
information store service terminated with
service-specific error 1105" what is error 1105?

why i can't start the Information Store?

Thanks in advance.

Jojo Solis