Check your dns.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Exchange Newsgroups [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 27, 2002 4:32 AM
To:     Exchange Discussions
Subject:        Instant Messaging with Exchange 2000

I have followed all the Q articles I can find on not being able to
authenticate to the Instant Messaging server.  It was working fine but
now all of the sudden no can log in.  I keep getting the following
error;

Exchange Instant Messaging Sign-in Failure.
The person logged on to this computer does not have permission to use
the specified e-mail address.  Please type your e-mail address and
password.

I then type it all it and still doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Saul Gonzalez