We are using Exchange 5.5 server with SP4 on Winnt 4.0 with Sp6
client as Outlook 2000. the watson error comes only when i am choosing the
users who are all not enabled for encryption in the KM Server.

Sometimes it is pointing me a error "this user encryption is not enabled, do
you want it send it without encryption"

90 % of time it is pointing me the watson error only.

As a administrator i know who are all the users enabled for encryption, so i
am sending encryption as per the user, but the problem is when users trying
to use this option of encryption ( they don't know who are all enabled.)

Regards
A.Uthaya Sankar

Please provide us some details for this.

There are some very good smart people on this list, but even the smartest
are likely to need to know the versions of exchange and outlook you are
using. The full text of the error messages you get, any notes in the event
logs, and a synopsis of what you have attempted to troubleshoot the problem
yourself so far would also be helpful.

--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
IT Systems Engineer,

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.