- -----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Woodruff,
Michael
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 3:53 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: CPU Stress Test

Well, I was looking for a CPU stress test(One that tops out the CPU).
found that Windows2k has one in the resource kit.  It stresses shared
memory
and CPU.  I also wanted something that would stress disk read and
write.
Our original problem was our backplane on our Dell server.  Thanks.