From: Olivier de Heer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 03 April 2002 09:02
Posted To: Exchange Mailing List
Conversation: Connector for Lotus Notes
Subject: RE: Connector for Lotus Notes

John,

The Lotus Notes directory is imported into the Exchange environment. The
Notes custom recipients make up about 2/3 of our total address list. Any
chance to implement the solution as posted earlier?

Thanks,

Olivier

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands, or any of its
subsidiary companies.
If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or via email at