I ran forest prep and domain prep.  They both said they worked fine.  I
checked and everything was updated except for the Exchange OU folder had a
different icon on it other than the folder icon.  This morning I went to set
up a PF CA.  I don't get the option to create one?  I guess the Domain prep
didn't run right.  I also ran a DCDIAG and got this error?  Can't find
anything on it?  Any idea?  Thanks.

      Starting test: KnowsOfRoleHolders
         Warning: CN="NTDS Settings
DEL:e839ded7-d289-4f78-b8c5-4d210a2aa688",CN=CMHDC-1,CN=Servers,CN=CMH,CN=Si
tes,
CN=Configuration,DC=gswa,DC=tld is the Infrastructure Update Owner, but is
delet
ed.