At least someone say "I don't know".

-----Original Message-----
From: Woodruff, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 10:28 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange OU

I think I asked this before, but I never had any responses.  Lets try one
more time.  C'mon, I know you are dying to answer this question.  I ran
Forest and Domain Prep and everything went fine except for 1 thing.  The
Exchange System Objects folder in AD doesn't have the right icon.  It
doesn't have a folder icon, it has an icon that means it is not associated
with anything.  I replicated the public folders over and it worked.  Now the
public folder icons are the same as the Exchange System Objects icon.  They
seem to work, I can right click and look at the properties, but the icons
are bugging the crap out of me.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Michael Woodruff
System Administrator
 <http://www.inchord.com/> inChord Communications Inc.
A group of communications companies providing clients unlimited visibility
614.543.6405
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]