I've always preferred a furshlugginer(1) pneumatic drill.

1) for those who remember Alfred E. Neuman

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 4:52 PM
Subject: RE: Need help with Exchange 5.5 to 2k with a few twists.

> How about a freakin' pneumatic drill?

entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify Veronis Suhler
Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or email
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.