I've tried to post this earlier, but it didn't show up.  I appologize if
it ends up posting twice.
I recently upgraded to Exchange 2000 and installed McAfee Groupshield
version 5.1.0. It was my practice with the old Groupshield to block exe
attachments and I set the new version to do the same. What happened was it
blocked the exe's for my public folder forms from being downloaded and
replaced them with its own replaced.txt files. I have dealt with the issue
of the exe's being blocked, now my problem is replacing the replaced.txt
files with the original exe's. Now when someone tries to run a form they
download the replaced.txt file to their local cache instead of the
original exe. My question is : Is there a way for me to manually place the
exe's where the files are downloaded from to the local cache? I was able
to fix the ones that I have the original cfg files for, but I am missing
about 4 cfgs. I have the exe's that were replaced, but I don't know where
to put them or how to put them there. Thanks in advance for any help you
can provide.

Jeremy